The part number on the spark plugs for this listing is AGSF-32-FM and SP-432. This listing is for a set of eight (8) spark plugs. The spark plugs are from Motorcraft and they are an OE service replacement part. The spark plugs are NEW and unused. These plugs do replace the former AWSF prefix plugs on some of the applications. Now they are threaded all the way up to the tapered seat. These plugs are finewire platinum center electrode. Recommended service intervals on these plugs is up to 100,000 miles depending on driving conditions. Retail on the set of eight is over $60.00. I also have other Motorcraft spark plugs in stock including colder heat ranges on these applications. Email me if interested. On the listing below, following the engine size is the engine ID code. This is the eight digit of your vehicle's VIN number. These plugs are for the following applications.
Shipping options and cost are available once items are placed in the shopping cart and based your zip code. USPS Priority International is available for customers outside of the continental US.
- 1996-2001 Explorer and Mountaineer 5.0 (P)
- 1997-2000 F-Series, Expedition, E-Series 4.6 (W,6)
- 1996-1998 Mustang 4.6 SOHC (X)
- 1996-1998 Mustang 4.6 DOHC (V)
- 1995-1997 Crown Victoria and Grand Marquis 4.6 (W,6)
- 1995-1997 Thunderbird and Cougar 4.6 (W)
- 1995-1997 Continental 4.6 (V)
- 1995-1997 Town Car 4.6 (W)
- 1995-1996 Mark 4.6 (V) from 10/17/94 build date